Saturday, November 10, 2007

Carrot Loaf



So, this wasn't as successful as I'd hoped. If I made it again
I would add raisins and some kind of sugar, or maple syrup.
Also, I baked it for 45 mins at 325 degrees, but I would
recommend 350 degrees because I had to leave the loaf in for
about 10-15 minutes longer.
Other than that, it's easy to make and very filling!

3 cups grated raw carrots
2 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup raw peanuts or cashews or walnuts
1 cup raw peanut butter
2 cups soy milk
1 tbs sage
2 eggs, light beaten

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together carrots, rice, and peanuts.
Melt peanut butter and whisk together with
soy milk. Add sage and eggs.
Pour milk mixture over carrot mixture and
mix well.
Turn into an oiled casserole and bake 45 miuntes
or until set.

No comments: